The podcast explosion has benefitted food entrepreneurs in ways one could never have imagined. It has brought new resources from experts which an aspiring food startup can benefit from. These experts talk on a variety of topics, including how to start a new food or beverage startup, how to best use certain ingredients, how to market your business, etc.
Quality podcasts are always welcome because these can offer new insights to listeners. Not only are they entertaining but also hugely informative. So, if you are planning on launching your own food business, it may be a good idea to reach out to your target audience through a food podcast. You can seek inspiration from popular food podcasts in the market and keep updating your listeners to gain a steady viewership. Even though you may not be a born sales person, you can use podcasts to sell your business more effectively than many others. Stock trading is also catching up the attention of US residents who are keen in investments. You can give it a try using the free stock app for US residents available in the market. Here are some of the best known food startup podcasts:
- Shopify Masters: Shopify has been a go-to platform for store owners because it is easy-to-use and feature-rich. You need to know how to best use it to enhance your visibility online. Shopify Masters is one such platform which offers you all the inspiration, guidance, and knowhow you need to launch and expand a profitable business online. While all episodes of this podcast may not appeal to you as a food entrepreneur you can get good advice now and then.
- The Food Talk Show: This is anchored by Sue Nelson and is directed at highlighting the works of artisan food makers and food tech people in the UK. It tells you about the developing trends in the food industry. The relaxed interviews inside the studio and interviews with food makers outside are informative and interesting. Producers share exciting tidbits about their enterprises and every episode focuses on showcasing an interesting food.
- Delighted By Life and Business: This is hosted by the founder of Delighted BY, a dessert brand. Mackenzie Marzluff hosts the podcast which focuses on sharing interviews with entrepreneurs and founders of big natural foods companies. She talks about the ups and downs food entrepreneurs must face and what helps them stay motivated.
- Screw it, Just do it: This is a weekly podcast by Alex Chisnall where he is in conversation with the most successful food startup owners and entrepreneurs. The idea is to help you emulate these successes by listening to the inspiring stories, the highs and lows in their individual journeys and deriving key lessons which users can use when establishing their own food startup.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz: This is quite similar to the previous podcast and talks about the challenges of starting a food business. The key focus is on some of the biggest brands today. You can be inspired by the stories this podcast shares with its audience and understand the level of hard work required to be successful. You will be engrossed listening to interesting interviews with food startup founders and how they successfully built some of the leading iconic brands. Stories from successful companies like Whole Foods, Chipotle, VICE, etc are available through this podcast.