Jody Levy knew she was going to be an artist in 3rd grade when she got into the flow state painting a Georgia O’Keefe piece. Fast forward to 2016, her watermelon water drink WTRMLN WTR
) will be nationwide in 7500 stores this summer. Cold pressing 14 million pounds of watermelons in 2016!
Last month, many of the Denver Broncos drank it before they went on to upset the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50. How have they achieved success so quickly in one of the hardest industries around?
This episode will help you to think deeper about your company’s branding and marketing. I credit a lot of Jody and her team’s success to their comprehensive understanding and execution of experience design. You’ll learn how to apply the concept to your food project and more:
- How to think about storytelling
- Experience design – how to pickup this invaluable skill
- Brand ethos – tactics vs strategy
- Why are there no vowels in the brand name
- How they select their wellness experts
- Utilizing waste melons (think Hungry Harvest)
- Growing watermelons in Puerto Rico!
- Appealing to the senses with your product
- What is YOUR emotional connection to watermelon?
- The corporate office in Manhattan – what’s it like?