Tynan is one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met. Time Magazine named him “[one of the] Top 25 Best Bloggers”. He was also a featured character in the New York Times Bestseller The Game.
And he is extremely healthy, mentally and physically. I pick his brain on nutrition, health, and cultivating positive habits. Learn about:
- “Cut out sweeteners, substitute whole grains for refined grains, switch to healthy oils and well-raised animals”
- How to keep your diet simple so that it doesn’t overwhelm you and take over your life
- Thoughts on intermittent fasting and ketosis
- Why Tynan doesn’t use sunscreen
- The keys to changing your habits and keeping them for the long-term
- Bad business habits in startups in Silicon Valley