Doing research for this interview, I quickly realized that this is no ordinary baby food. It utilizes start of the art technology. And adults love it too!
Cassandra Curtis is a nutrition fanatic foodie with an extensive background in the health and wellness spheres.
Her deep understanding of business operations, nutrition and food, combined with the experience of being a mother to two little ones, led her to pursue her ultimate passion: to create a one-of-a-kind HPP baby food line that would become the gold standard in childhood nutrition.
In this episode, we talk all things nutrition, health, caffeine and more:
- Experiences at the Optimum Health Institute
- Moving from a kitchen startup to a co-packer
- How Matt would react if he was diagnosed with cancer
- Did drinking copious amounts of soda as a child ruin my adult health?
- How nutrition affects mood and psychology
- Two things you can subtract from your diet for a healthier, better life.
- What is epigenetics?
- Packaging tips — Phthalate and BPA free
- The Magic HPP – High Pressure Processing (photos below)
- The dangers of “shelf stable” food
- Matt’s 3-day coffee rule
- Sourcing produce from the West Coast
- Michael Pollan’s Rules of Food
- Packaging tips
As promised: HPP Machine – High Pressure Processing: