Jeffrey Kittay is a native New Yorker who spent time in the academic world as a journalism professor @ Columbia University.
Later, he worked as a publisher. Four months ago, he decided to start his own e-magazine: The New Food Economy.
I love the content. It is aimed to help entrepreneurs like us create change as part of the “food movement”. We discuss:
- The art of helping food entrepreneurs with actionable advice
- How to create great long-form content
- How to find (and tell) interesting stories
- What is the online publishing business like?
- Certification nation!!
- The triple bottom line
- Why “everything in business is personal”
- How to find journalistic talent.