Turning the tables to end the year, this time I am the one who is interviewed.
Laura Coe, of The Art of Authenticity podcast, and I talk about Money, Pressure, and Passion.
Copying the show notes from Laura’s episode page here:
- Matt’s background and what inspired him to become an entrepreneur [4:20]
- The background on his podcast, The Food Startups Podcast [7:50]
- How the reception has been to his podcast [10:17]
- Why he wanted to talk about money, pressure, and passion [11:45]
- Dispelling myths about passion [14:40]
- How to balance money vs. passion [17:01]
- Balancing the pressure of business with life [19:02]
- The power of journaling and digital detoxes [25:33]
- Balancing your current business success with your future goals [27:10]
- How Matt defines authenticity [30:30]
- His big turning point moments [32:02]
- The last time he was almost inauthentic and caught himself [34:18]
- Matt’s daily practices [37:24]