Marlo Giudice landed in San Francisco by way of New York City and years of work in relationship management at digital marketing & Ad Tech companies.
Once relocating, she quickly realized that her passion actually lay in baking and enrolled in a professional pastry education program.
Today, she has expanded that recipe and Marlo’s offers five flavors of the contemporary twist on traditional biscotti across 10 SKUs.
We had a great time talking about biscotti, the ups and downs of being entrepreneur, and food business strategy:
- Turning a family recipe into a business
- What motivated her to start her own food brand
- How Marlo transitioned from a digital marketing job to starting a bake shop
- Soft-baked biscotti
- The high’s and low’s of entrepreneurship
- On selling online and importance to the brand
- Amazon Fresh and Amazon Payments
- Coffee shop distribution
- Alternative channels to grocery