I met Josh Parker at ExpoEast. He started making maple syrup at age 11. Fast forward to 2015 and he has a serious business on his hands. After the conference, Parker Maple has gone from 12 stores to 332 stores. All while being a full time student At Clarkson University. He isn’t old enough to vote, but needs to higher 4 employees to meet the growing demand! We talk about his life:
- On running a food business as a full-time student @ Clarkson University.
- Socialism in Quebec and how it’s helping the US maple syrup industry.
- The origin of maple syrup. How maple syrup is made. Maple water.
- Using your age as a marketing and sales advantage.
- How he manages his life as a college student and entrepreneur.
- On seeking and receiving investment and advisors.