A few years ago, quinoa was still a relatively unknown grain. While today it is more widely known, i heart keenwah still has to educate customers and sample their healthy snacks.
Co-founder Ravi Jolly tell us how he and Sarah Chalos developed a tasty quinoa snack and put themselves in a position to catapult their brand on a chance encounter with an editor from Oprah Magazine.
This is our 50th episode(!!!) and we couldn’t have had a better guest willing to share his learnings with the FSP community. Ravi tells us about:
- The importance of making your brand accessible
- Keys to finding a great co-packer (Trust me, this is NOT easy)
- How they manage the quinoa supply chain
- What keeps Ravi up at night
- What works and what doesn’t work in marketing their snacks
- How they add new flavors and products to their line