Over the last 6 months, we have had many listener requests for a packaging/branding episode. It took a while, but I finally found the experts.
Jordan Hill and Fed Pacheco met when in the design program at the University of North Texas. Upon graduation they took separate paths as art directors in different global ad agencies, working on global and national accounts.
A move to New York in 2014 reignited the spark to partner once again, and Hungry Studio was formed over the love of a good meal and the longing to make beautiful work.
They work with large and small food companies and help them with all aspects of branding, packaging and design. Hear their story and take notes:
- What is a strong brand?
- Experience with big brands and what they learned
- Package design as it is related to branding
- How to find your story
- The role of brands in today’s market
- What is the value of great packaging design?
- How to choose a designer/agency
- Case studies on successful branding/design work
- How much should you budget for design/packaging?
- Purchase decisions at the shelf
- Attention to detail – Touch points
- What is important to know about food branding
- Coming soon: Hungry Studio and Food Startups Podcast’s digital guide to Branding, Packaging and Design