Chad Rosen is nicknamed “Hemp Man” in New Castle, Kentucky. A California transplant, he is spearheading the movement for industrial grown U.S. hemp.
Watch the video (and support) his IndieGogo to learn why hemp is so important to the economic, environmental, and nutritional future of the United States.
U.S. legislation is severely restricting the hemp movement. But not for long. Chad is on a mission for federal change. And it starts in Henry county, Kentucky which is on its’ way to becoming the agricultural center for the hemp crop in America.
If you’re interested in starting a movement and/or becoming an activist, learn from Chad:
- Why hemp is a game changer for the US on economic, environmental, and nutritional fronts
- The history of Kentucky in hemp agriculture
- Moving from Cali to a town with 5 baptist churches and 800 people
- Legislation problems in the US current shortcomings and restrictions to success
- How to talk, dress and solicit permits from the DEA
- Making a superfood available for all, not just the wealthy
- 100 amazing facts about hemp, including Thomas Jefferson, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Mercedes, and BMW