Tero Isokauppila, the founder of Four Sigmatic, is on a mission to make medicinal mushrooms, some of the world’s most researched superfoods, more accessible to everyone.
Born in Finland to an agronomist father and nursing teacher mother, Tero grew up on a farm his family has owned since 1619. There, he foraged for mushrooms and other wild foods while learning about the natural food space at an early age.
A world traveler, Tero has created a powerful business that matches his lifestyle and values. Tero was also chosen as one of the world’s TOP 50 Food Activists by the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. An engaging, wise Scandinavian dude:
- How to find your optimal breakfast
- Connecting with Tim Ferriss and his podcast
- Online marketing thoughts
- Four Sigmatic’s ustomer service strategies
- Entering the U.S. market
- Becoming ritual-focused
- Advice for those who want to bring an unknown superfood to market
- Sleeping on a nail mat and other wellness tips
- Mushroom academy