In this episode, he shares how he turned his mom’s home remedy to a successful beverage brand.
Some key takeaways from the interview:
1. Doing research on your competitors and incorporating what they can’t provide to your brand in order to stand out.
2. Being open to collaborating or partnering with established manufacturers with the same vision or niche.
3. Executing a national distribution: finding a partner, getting a purchase order, hiring the brokers.
4. Presenting your brand through a personal experience or story which people will be able to relate to.
5. Exploring all your retailer options; don’t be afraid to swim against the current when it comes to applying other people’s advise versus what you really want to achieve.