When I asked Alex how they came up with the idea for an energy shot. It was simple: Our customers told us.
Before the interview, I thought: “Why would anyone start a cold-brew coffee company? There are so many on the market already.”
I quickly learned the unique value proposition of Bizzy Coffee from a product and brand perspective.
The co-founder, Alex French sat down to talk with me on the final leg of their East Coast #vanlife tour.
And it was quite the success: they were able to sell into 200 new stores with 500 prospects in the pipeline. There is a lot we can learn from Bizzy Coffee:
- Ranking #1 in amazon for cold brew coffee
- Finding product opportunities using internet metrics
- A/B testing and online customer feedback
- How to run a successful promotion tour
- Door-to-door retail sales tips
- Navigate the chicken and egg problem with distributors and retail
- The National Coop Grocers association
- Key metrics that many founders overlook
- Buying and equipping a van for your brand
- Why you need company “gear”
- Understanding why customers use your product