“We’ve noticed that most restaurants don’t put much effort into their menus, which is their most important tool for selling their food.”
Bite was founded in 2015 by two friends who set out to transform the way restaurants sell to
their guest experience. They offer restaurants digital menus that can be easily updated, are more visually appealing, and do a better job of explaining the entrees.
I learned a lot from this interview. Jeff educates us on their mission and strategy for getting Bite into thousands of restaurants nationwide:
- Communicating the unique value proposition
- What is most important in selling new clients and more importantly KEEPING them.
- Learnings from the sales/marketing process
- Understanding exactly who your customers are
- How they scaled their solution to offer Bite remotely anywhere in the country
- On being a disruptive company and overcoming the resistance to change