Delicious home-brewed craft beers are almost never shared with a wide audience. This is mostly due to legal and production capacity limitations. Noble Brewer Beer is changing that, connecting amateurs with professional breweries on a national scale*.
They buy the beer that is produced and sell it to its subscribers via a delivery service. FSP Listeners, this is one of our best shows to date. Claude Burns takes us behind the scenes of his company:
- How he went from the Navy to a beer startup in Oakland
- Why they are creating the Etsy of beer
- What the experience of a homebrewer is like (it’s a homebrewer’s dream to be featured @ Noble)
- The legal/logistical wrinkles of their business
- Online marketing tips for food delivery startups
- The importance of winning awards in the beer/wine/liquor industry
*Unfortunately, it’s not legal in certain U.S. states at the time of publication.