“Back the jockey, not the horse.”
At the early revenue stage, the founder is crucial in deciding whether to invest or not.
Out of every 100 or so food startups Accel Foods invests in just 1.
What makes them say yes to this small handful of companies?
Co-founder Jordan Gaspar and I dive into her perspective of food startups and how they can prosper:
- The size of the companies and the investments they make
- Common mistakes food startups make that affect their long term success
- Advice for companies in “launch mode”
- Mentoring: is this a value-added service that Accel offers all brands?
- Legal guidelines to keep in mind for your company
- How long it takes from meeting a founder to making an investment